Posted on February 06, 2019
NORTH 2 SOUTH DIABETES JERSEY WALK
This years Diabetes Jersey leisurely country charity walk is on Sunday May 5th starting at 8.30am at the Greve de Lecq top car park (opposite the Prince of Wales pub). Register on line at Race Nation Registration & Information
It is £10 to register before Sunday May 5th or £20 on the day. By registering you will help raise much needed funds that will go towards supporting the 4,000 plus people in Jersey with diabetes.
Please note the following:
1. Catering at the start will be available from the Seaside Cafe (once they open) and from the Goose at the Green Pub, Beaumont at the end of the walk.
2. Please bring your own water.
3. There will be a toilet stop en-route in St Peters Valley (portaloo).
4. There will be free coaches from the Steam Clock to the Start and from the finish back to town or the start at Greve de Lecq.
Steam Clock, Waterfront, St Helier to Greve de Lecq 8am and 8.30am
Goose Green Car Park at Beaumont to St Helier 11.30am and 12.30pm
Goose Green Car Park at Beaumont to Greve de Lecq 11.45am and 12.45pm
5. Free baseball caps will be given out on proof of registration at the start.
6. The country walk will be clearly marked with yellow and black arrows.
7. Dogs on leads allowed on walk and coaches (so long as they are well behaved!)